Monday 19 January 2009

Another hour

A few runs to catch up on, this is for Thursday 15th. My last blog said I have to push on, and it being Thursday night I have gone for another treadmill run.

I did say that my next treadmill run must be at least an hour, and this time it was. Indoors at least, using the iPod seems a good idea as it stops me clockwatching and gives me a focus for the next three minutes. I deliberately chose Full Moon Fever by Tom Petty to listen to (yes, fascinating I know ...) because the last song on the album is my favourite, but I hadn't reckoned on the whole thing being only about 40 minutes from start to finish.

Still, I did continue to a full hour, which in my mind is six miles. I'm pleased with this but am still ducking the oustide run which I have to start getting more used to.

No comments: