Thursday 9 April 2009

100th post

Well, at pretty much one blog post per training run, that's a lot of training!

Actually as I write on Thursday, this blog is to cover yesterday's run. And tonight's run ... well I'm going to do that tomorrow morning. As will be evident from my write-up, and the fact I'm postponing tonight's run too, I'm very busy and mentally exhausted this week; the joys of working, studying, commuting and training all at once. A shame post number 100 can't be a bit more triumphant, but I'll save the triumph for two and a bit weeks time ...

Anyway yesterday's mission was to run 30 minutes, then do 5 threshhold runs (4 minutes on, 2 mintes rest), with a 15 minute run home. I got my assigned run in, but I did cut a few corners. My initial run was about 24 minutes, my threshhold runs were about 3.5 minutes, and there were four of them, and then my jog home was a 2 minute walk!

Tapering I might be, but there's a lot of running to get through this long weekend ...

No comments: