Monday 25 August 2008

End of week 3

OK so it's the first day of week 4 but I have to call it week 3 so as to notch up my three runs for the week ... still at least I have stuck to that now. The big question is whether to step it up - right now I'm too tired to decide but if nothing else I'm proud of what I'll eventually do. Just not of what I do at the moment ...

A couple of days ago the official fundraising pack arrived from Save the Rhino, and the first advice for unfit non-runners is to ignore the training schedules you see in the books and magazines as you might not even be at the bottom rung of that training schedule, but just to go out and move for 20 minutes, even if that "moving" is just walking, or only running a little bit. So that's just what I'm doing at the moment, and I'm delighted that someone else has acknowledged that. Save the Rhino have got people through the London Marathon for years now, so if they can start people off from that stage, they can do it for me too!

No comments: