Sunday 24 August 2008

Extended week ...

Well after failing to get myself running each day this week, suddenly there were only two days left to get my three days' running in ...

As it's Bank Holiday weekend, I'm cheating and extending this week to include Monday, so that I can run Saturday, Sunday and Monday. A treadmill session (yesterday) followed by my first ever morning run today and hopefully we're on track.

This morning was actually nice to run in cold drizzle - let's hope it's like that in April. Honestly the worst part is 20 seconds into my first run, I just want to turn round and go home. But today I made it as far as the Buckingham Road roundabout and back (which will mean nothing to almost anyone reading). My walk/run combination has taken me further today than before, so let's claim a small (tiny) victory. Morning running I like though, could be a good idea tomorrow.

No comments: