Friday 13 March 2009

Last run before Silverstone

Still not really sure what to do on the non-long runs. Two problems really, one is the motivation of a run that's not going to push me further than I've done before, and one is the lack of time on weekdays. Another week, I'd have the second of my three runs on a Saturday, but with Silverstone to run on Sunday I don't want to run the day before, so it's time to squeeze in a run on Friday.

Anyhow, not much to write, I cranked the treadmill up to its highest incline (he says, like there's a mountainous setting, I'm sure it's only a degree or two) and ran for just under half an hour at my usual pace. It's quite a workout as I work up quite some sweat on the treadmill indoors, but thirteen miles it isn't.

Details of Silverstone are here: http://www.adidashalfmarathon.com/ and hopefully blogs and photos to come. I'm actually quite terrified ...

No comments: