Wednesday 18 March 2009

Latest run and Silverstone photos

Well the first run after Silverstone and it's back to the treadmill and interval training. To be honest, most of my thinking right now is looking back to the half marathon and five and half weeks forward to London. As with previous interval training days I went through an album with the intention of fast running every third track.

Sure enough, after nine tracks of an album I had 33 minutes under my belt so we can assume I ran 3 and half miles or so. Three of the nine tracks were run faster as planned, though as usual in the conservatory the effect was more like a sauna.

The main thing is, touch wood, that I have been very lucky so far. Potentially this would have been the time to tentatively test aches and pains from Silverstone excesses, having run the furthest stretch in one go than I have ever done before. But honestly I have no such aches, pains or blisters ... as I write all is fine!

So here are some pictures from Silverstone instead!





Smug sense of achievement at the finish:




Becki - my running partner for the day




Relief at the end - love the Hearing Dogs sausage dog trundling behind!

No comments: