Sunday 21 September 2008

End of week 7

Well it's quite depressing - if I was following either of the two running plans I found, they both would have had me running 30 minutes without stopping after 8 weeks. Let's just say I'm doing this at my own pace ... but right now it's 2.5 minutes without stopping, and I'm finding it difficult. I know there's no rush yet so I'm trying not to be despondent.

So focus on the positives! I mentioned at the start of my blog that I was 14 stone 10, well now I'm between 14 stone 5 and 14 stone 6. Or I was after my run earlier. Today is also my anniversary, so I have since consumed large amounts of Bicester's finest curry with my wife (hence the desire to weigh myself after the run and before dinner). Marvellous.

We're disappearing for the week for a break. I'm going to keep up the run/walking but I don't know if I'll have Internet access, so the next update may not be for a while. Maybe I'll have hit the dizzy heights of running 3 minutes at a time by then.

No comments: