Tuesday 9 September 2008

Rarity

The rarity I'm referring to is a midweek run - seems it needs planning with military precision. Well not really, but an equally rare occasion of leaving work on time and getting a chance to run before eating in the evening. I'm going to have to do this more often, perhaps once a week, if I'm to have any chance at this, and the way my job is at the moment that's going to take a lot of self-discipline.

As for the run itself, well the irony isn't lost on me. Taking the opportunity to get off the treadmill of long days at work ... to go on the treadmill in the garage. And as for the stats of what I'm actually running, well I'm quite embarrassed really. Still walking as much as I'm running. I'd start to feel confident if it was the 2010 marathon I was signed up for. But 2009?

No comments: