Saturday 20 September 2008

Treadmill continues

Another late night on a treadmill - I sure know how to spend my Saturday nights. Not a great session as I was feeling a bit heavy of leg and full of stomach.

For my fourth running stint as I was struggling I decided to set the treadmill to 4mph and do a fast walk. This setting is not that much lower than what I usually run at, but although it seemed just as hard work to routemarch at that pace, at least it was less hard on the legs. Which got me thinking - I could walk the marathon at 4mph instead of running it, and I'd still get round in 6 and a half hours. Maybe I'll just do that ...

1 comment:

laurence-SRI said...

It's only September, and you're already into a routine...you'll be blazing a sub 4 hour marathon trail by the time April comes around!
Keep it up!