Wednesday 22 October 2008

Chicken Fajitas

Another late post here as my run was yesterday.

Didn't feel too good initially, and I was all set to blame a nice meal of chicken fajitas before my run. I even decided the title of this blog was going to be Chicken Fajitas, and as I can't think of anything else, I'm going to keep it that way. It's never easy to find time in the evenings long enough after the meal. Actually though it went quite well as I hit my 5 minute target not once but three times (so that's October's goal met). And no sneaky 2 minute breaks instead of 1 minute breaks.

Hard going at the end as I considered cutting the last one short by a minute. But my main reason for doing that would have been so I could do 3 complete reps next time and think I'd improved. Now it looks like I'm going to have to run for longer one way or another (more reps or longer stints). But I feel pretty pleased with this session - I almost thought I could have run further. Almost.

No comments: