Wednesday 15 October 2008

"I always feel better for having done it, but crap for just how crap I still am at it"

"I always feel better for having done it, but crap for just how crap I still am at it". That was my highly erudite description to my wife of my latest 9:30pm training session, and though I could perhaps have made it sound a bit better, if not then, then for the write-up for this blog, I think I'll leave it as it is, as it pretty much sums things up.

I've improved on last session as I can now run three consecutive 4 minute stints without cheating and extending my breaks, so I'm now considering any run where I've made a small improvement on last time as a good thing. I could perhaps have done a further repetition today but have decided to leave that as a goal for next time.

Actually who am I kidding - I'd have never have made that 4th repetition today ...

No comments: