Sunday 23 November 2008

Another PB

Well another run on the treadmill on Saturday morning and I wanted to prove to myself that my 30 minute run was no fluke.

This time though it felt easier - no dodgy minutes 1,2 or 30 and it really did feel that running is finally something I'm comfortable doing. I'm still not fast and have a long way to go but those mental barriers of running 4 or 5 minutes or whatever was so hard only a couple of weeks ago have long gone.

This time the last minute felt fine, and I genuinely had the "could go further" feeling. So I did, just one minute, to 31 minutes, just so I could leave the treadmill with another personal best. But I want to start pushing myself now as for the first time in a long time I'm not quite so daunted by this marathon as I once was!

No comments: