Sunday 2 November 2008

End of week 13

I seemed to only get 2 runs in this week which is not very good. At least I'm making progress. Another pre-breakfast run today (though pre-breakfast on a Sunday means 9:30 not 6:30 thankfully).

It seems anyway that I've got over the difficulties of running for only 3-5 minutes at a time. Now my latest challenge has to be just to get out there for longer. Today I ran 10 minutes, walked for 2 minutes and ran 8 minutes further. All good progress I think. And it doesn't really feel like I'm gaining by stopping and walking for a little bit, which is at least acting as a good incentive for me to step up the running stints faster than I previously had.

Maybe that should be what I do on the big day, just run the whole thing. Is that what anybody else does?

No comments: