Sunday 30 November 2008

End of week 17

Well - I'm back on track, I've nailed it. 30 minutes again, and a smidge faster than I've done before, therfore I've run a smidge further than before. Maybe that's what I should do from now on - state what I will do on the blog beforehand, then do it! An hour on Wednesday perhaps?

It didn't feel too bad only that it is so cold at the moment, I can feel my lungs working harder. I have no idea if that makes any sense - I've never exercised before so I don't know if I'm doing anything sensible. Should I be wearing more? I still put the same shorts and T-shirt on every time and that's pretty much it.

And finally I have signed up for Santas on the Run - a 2 mile run through Oxford in a Santa Suit for Helen & Douglas House http://www.helenanddouglas.org.uk/features30.html. I'm not asking for sponsorship but if any of you are in or around Oxford it sounds like fun and I will post some action pictures here next week if I can!

No comments: